As a small business owner it is critical to understand your industry. But don’t stop there – understand your customer’s industry as well. Knowledge is power, and staying abreast of yours and your customers’ industries can give you more tools to help you acquire and retain customers, stay competitive, provide excellent customer service, foster customer loyalty, and network within the industry.
- Accounting - Here is the doorway to hundreds of articles, publications and resources that, from a professional perspective, practicing accountants will find priceless. Regardless of the area of specialization, this site offers up technical help, operational guidelines, industry information, breaking news and a toolbox of strategies to make running a business just a bit simpler.
- Agriculture - Whether an agricultural enterprise grows corn, cotton, grain or cattle, the information contained in the six sections listed here covers subjects most important to any modern farm owner. Consider this site a one-stop shop for in-depth industry reports, technical guides, news impacting the field and a variety of resources that can make profitability a probability!
- Construction - Many factors play a part in determining the ebb and flow of the construction industry. From problems as universal as increased demand on materials to more regional issues like a saturated market, builders must prepare for drastic peaks and slumps in business. The following sections offer information to keep construction companies moving dirt rather than pushing daisies.
- Dental - A keystroke or two opens the door to hundreds of sites on many practice areas - a generous representation of what today's practitioners need to know. Regardless of the specialization, these sections offer in-depth industry info, news, technical support and business tools geared to keeping dental professionals conversant and current in their disciplines.
- Legal - With the touch of a key, visit databases addressing virtually every issue impacting the modern legal practitioner. From landmark decisions to law libraries; breaking news to conference opportunities; continuing education to statistics, trends and more - consider this the "go-to" source for nearly everything a savvy legal pro needs to know.
- Manufacturing - Tap a couple of keys to visit hundreds of Web pages on just about every subject modern manufacturers need to understand. Whether the product is steel or stoneware; glass or griddles; food or fashions, rely on this site for in-depth industry information, breaking news, technical tips and all sorts of tools that make staying in the black a little bit easier.
- Medical - A keystroke or two opens the door to hundreds of sites on many practice areas - a generous representation of what today's practitioners need to know. Regardless of the specialization, these sections offer in-depth industry info, news, technical support and business tools geared to keeping physicians professionals conversant and current in their disciplines.
- Real Estate - The word "realtor" describes only one aspect of working in the real estate industry. Professionals who own their companies must have a firm grasp on every element that impacts operations - whether the commodity is land, housing or commercial property. The sections that follow span a broad spectrum of subjects key to growing a healthy business.
- Restaurants - One of the biggest "people" businesses around today, the restaurant industry runs on a mix of fine food, top service, good management and effective marketing. The information offered in the sections below addresses these key factors and many more. Sample this eclectic menu of timely reports, technical tips and breaking news to satisfy every craving for success.
- Retail - It's all here - links to hundreds of Web pages on every subject today's retailer should understand. Visitors to this site can access solid, timely information on technology, management strategies, staffing, record-keeping and much more. As an added bonus, a featured news article on the retail industry will be available every week. Making sales has never been so easy!